»» Luxury Trans-Siberian Express
»» GE2: Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express (Westbound)
Tours - Luxury Trans-Siberian Express
GE2: Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express (Westbound)
15-day tour to Moscow, Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Kazan, Khabarovsk, Novosibirsk, Ulan-Ude, Vladivostok, Lake Baikal, Ulaanbaatar
|Special discounts for those who like our tours!|
The tour prices are calculated per person. Further discounts are available depending on the number of travelers.
Prices vary depending on season, hotel availability and optional services. Your personal travel manager will reconfirm the price to you before the booking.
|New Heritage Class - Twin||$8995|
|New Heritage Class - Single||$12495|
|Silver Class - Twin||$12795|
|Silver Class - Single||$18495|
|Gold Class - Twin||$15795|
|Gold Class - Single||$22195|
|All prices are given in US dollars including all taxes and fees.|
This package includes
- DEPARTURE DATES: May 20 - Jun 3; Aug 11 - 25; Sep 6 - 20
- ALL INCLUSIVE: As far as possible our tours are all inclusive with no hidden extras. What follows are those elements which are included in the tour price. The only extra items you may need to budget for include personal expenses such as visa costs, insurance, drinks from the bar car, laundry, spa treatments, hairdressing and occasional optional off-train excursions.
- EXPERIENCED TOUR MANAGERS: Our experienced tour managers and their assistants are selected for their travel knowledge and organisational abilities allowing you to relax and enjoy your voyage of a lifetime. We receive many exceptional passenger comments about our Tour Managers and their aim is to ensure you enjoy every minute of your holiday.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TRANSFERS: Arrival and departure transfers are included.
- HOTEL AND ONBOARD ACCOMMODATION: Although you will spend much of your time sightseeing or relaxing in the train’s public areas, you will find you hotel room or cabin a welcome retreat at the end of a rewarding day. Hotel and onboard accommodation as described in your individual tour itinerary are included in the tour price. All hotels are of 5 star standard or, in certain locations, the best available. Room upgrades are available on request and at extra cost.
- WELCOME AND FAREWELL DINNERS: Each tour begins with a Welcome Dinner, an ideal opportunity to get to know your fellow passengers; for the Tour Manager to brief you on the trip; and introduce you to the GW Travel team and the Tour Doctor. The Farewell Dinner is the perfect end to your adventure by private train where you can relive the journey and look ahead to future tours.
- ROUTE GUIDE, ITINERARY AND INFORMATION PACK: When you board the train there will be a brochure in your cabin detailing more about your journey and the places en-route. Our Tour Manager will organise a programme of briefings on the cities or places we visit and, each evening, will issue a programme for the next day’s touring schedule.
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER DAILY: All departures feature one or two uniquely designed restaurant cars where you can enjoy the excellent waiter-served food and wine. Several times during the tour we will also sample authentic local cuisine off the train.
- DRINKS WITH MEALS: A generous drinks allowance is included with lunch and dinner. For passengers travelling in Gold Class onboard the Golden Eagle, drinks from the Standard Drinks List in the Bar Car are also included.
- ON BOARD SERVICE: Throughout your tour you can expect service which is attentive, friendly and unintrusive. The high ratio of staff to passengers means there is always someone available should you need assistance.
- GUIDED OFF-TRAIN EXCURSIONS: All our tours include a wide-ranging sightseeing schedule to make the most of the time you have off the train and bring you closer to the culture, people and history of your destinations. We believe it is the special little touches that help create magical memories – whether it is attending a private concert in the middle of Siberia, or drinking tea picked from the very plantations where you are sitting, nestled in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas.
- PERSONAL HEADSETS: On all the off–train excursions, to enhance your enjoyment and comprehension of the places you visit, you will be provided with a lightweight personal headset on which to listen to your tour guide as you take in the sights. So you do not need to worry about missing any of the interesting details on your excursions.
- ON BOARD DOCTOR AND MEDICAL FACILITIES: To give you peace of mind our tours are accompanied by a doctor who travels with us for the entire journey; so you can rest assured that medical assistance is always available. On call 24 hours a day, the doctor is on hand to give primary care as required. Normally, the doctor will be English speaking and be registered with the General Medical Council in the UK.
- 24 HOUR SERVICE ATTENDANT: Your car attendants provide 24-hour housekeeping and bedding turndown services, with one attendant always on duty to assist you and to ensure you are comfortable in your cabin. Complimentary tea, coffee and bottled drinking water are available in your cabin 24 hours a day.
- PORTERAGE: Porterage is included between the hotels and stations.
- ALL GRATUITIES: All gratuities are included in the tour price.
- GUEST SPEAKER: MICHEL VENIAT (3 - 17 September, 2010) - The family run company of Maison Louis Latour is one of the most highly-respected and oldest wine producers in Burgundy. Renowned throughout the world for the quality of its red and white wines, they own large parcels of Grand and Premier Cru vineyards in the Cote d'Or and are the largest owners in the commune of Corton where they produce Corton Grancey and Corton-Charlemagne. We will be joined by Michel Veniat, Louis Latour's Export Director for the past 30 years, who will provide us with a fascinating insight into the history of Maison Louis Latour. Naturally there will be the opportunity to partake in wine tasting sessions onboard.
The package does NOT iclude
- International airfare
- Processing fees for Russian, Mongolian and Chinese visa
- Optional excursions listed separately
|Suggested optional excursions on this tour|
|Moscow: City break to Sergiev Posad - except Mondays - 7 hours||$399|
|5-hour excursion by car||$319|
|Customized extension program on the Golden Ring||$719|
|All prices are given in US dollars including all taxes and fees.|
Please note that:
- You may choose any hotels according to your preferences. In case the requested hotel is unavailable the alternative variant will be offered you immediately.
- The tour program can be amended to incorporate any of your personal requirements. We can mix and match different places of interest and extend or reduce the number of days to suit both your taste and budget.
- By making the reservation through us you agree to the terms and conditions of the Booking Policy